Last week, an over ambitious link lollapalooza feast assembled passed its "sell by" date before even reaching the drafts folder. Also in the pipes: a less time sensitive university themed Omnivore collection.
- Anderson Business School leads the privatization charge: UCLA decides it is okay to pretend Anderson still has a public mission while it caters to its private donors.
- Iowa considers ending the use of tuition to support financial aid. So do UC Regents.
- CSU Trustees spend money on the homes of campus presidents while raising tuition.
- Unemployment for Law School graduates is higher than it has been for over 15 years.
- New Report suggests California needs to increase the number of its College Graduates dramatically. Guess it is time to cut state funding and limit access.
- DA will not prosecute 7 of 9 "Occupy the Farm" activists. Not clear what is happening with the other 2.
- Davis uncertainty continues. (thanks Cloudminder)
- Berkeley Report on November 9 criticizes procedures and police practices. Report can be found here. Graduate Student Representative filed a dissent.