As announced recently, the newsletter is here. Sent to members a few mornings ago, posted to our Facebook page midday same day ~ and tweeted @NewFacMajority shortly thereafter, so this won't be the first time some of you get the news. Call it building in redundancy, aka the new nagging...
The Newsletter Archives page has a link to the online version, link valid for 60 days before Constant Contact archives it and I have to hunt down the new link.
Table of Contents: (sorry, still no targeted anchors ~ use Control + F to navigate)
Big Changes Within NFM
- NFM Welcomes Its 1,000th Member!
- Meet the NFM Board (New Feature!): Vanessa Vaile; Peter G. Brown
- Me and UC: Fighting To Win ... Again By Adjunct in Connecticut
- Conference Update By Maria Maisto
- Announcements: Insurance Update; Post Your Comments on the New Faculty Majority Blog and Facebook; Got regional news you'd like to share?; Call for Stories
- Passing the Mortarboard ($$)
PS... we're making plans for 2011. Tell us what tops your NFM wish list by taking this short poll.