Members have already received their copies of News from New Faculty Majority by email. Back issues are available online here and on the New Faculty Majority website's newsletter page. The address for online viewing will remain active for 90 days ~ not indefinitely. It will still be available archived at a different link. Once archived, that link will be added to both back issue sites noted above. In the meantime, I'll be adding the temporary link to the blog's newsletter archive.
Yes we have no targeted anchors in the menu to navigate a long page. Sorry about that. I keep asking. Until then, use ToC keywords + page search function. It's that or scroll. scroll, scroll your cursor (or the ↓ arrow ke y) merrily down the page.
Table of Contents
- On adding more voices: President's message
- Our collective voice will be heard: Tracy Donhardt, Board member, Newsletter Editor
- Noteworthy adjunct activism: Board member Steve Street
- Me and UC: unemployment filing narratives
- Gaining support and benefits at UI filing party: Peter Brown
- Part II: Non-tenure track researchers: Paul Erlich
- How to file a Freedom of Information Act request
- (Passing the Mortarboard)
New Faculty Majority | 1700 West Market Street | # 159 | Akron | OH | 44313